At Berry & Fritzinger, we want you to feel like a part of the culture from day one. Whether you join as an attorney or member of our team, the same message is clear – welcome to a firm where we take pride in our work on every level. Our common goals are to provide collaborative and innovative solutions for our clients, support the community in which we live, and provide all employees with a career that allows them to thrive professionally and personally.
Berry & Fritzinger is recruiting a California admitted attorney. This is an opportunity to work on a broad range of dynamic and complex cases, including a high degree of client contact and court experience early on.
This opportunity features broad-based litigation cases, and specialized matters including:
- Business and commercial litigation.
- Construction defect litigation.
- Real property disputes.
- Employment litigation, including wage, hour and PAGA litigation.
- Contract disputes, and other civil litigation matters.
Expected responsibilities include:
- Drafting and preparing pleadings, motions and other litigation documents.
- Managing discovery and working on all aspects of pretrial to trial.
- Conducting legal research and writing.
Offering a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Paid vacation leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Professional development allowances.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Paid time for community involvement.
Working at Berry & Fritzinger provides unparallel opportunities for professional growth. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, three references and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org, please no phone calls.